Wednesday 17 August 2011

New toy

So after ages of umming and ahinng i went and bought a camera the other week. I opted for a Sony NEX-5 with seconday zoom lens, this un .I pretty much dont leave the house without it just to get myself used to it,its not quite an SLR but is incredible in low light as you can see from the pictures ill be posting up.


I used to like Charlie Brooker but im having to reconsider my opinion of him following this article on the looting and violence in the UK recently. Can you guess why? I do think he is usually spot on but he obviously isnt aware of the huge trainer culture that exists globally,one which average Joe thug isnt aware of.

Here is a link to the ALFOS (A Love From Outer Space) set from Electric Elephant in July of this year courtesy of the fine gents at Tourist. It rolls in at a mighty 3 hours so enjoy. http://touristparty.blogspot.com/2011/08/love-from-outer-space-electric-elephant.html

Posh new pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment